This Freehold Address Says HOW You Live
Gramercy Parkis a new freehold high-rise condominium in the prime district 10 developed by the renowned CDL group.
It consists of 174 of luxurious residential units and various unit mixes of 2-bedroom+Study, 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom apartments and 5-bedroom penthouses.
It features 2 towers of 24-storey residential buildings located within the prestigious Grange location and just a short walking distance to the Orchard Road shopping belt of Singapore.
The generous layout and luxurious fittings provide you with the desired lifestyle living in the prime real estate of the cosmopolitan island nation.
Being sited at the coveted location, it is near to the prestigious Tanglin Club, The American Club, Chinese International School, Overseas Family School, Chatsworth International School, ISS International School.
Gramercy Park condo is designed by leading architectural firm, NBBJ which is one of the world’s Top 10 most innovative architecture companies.
It is designed as 2 distinctively shaped towers with modern facade design. It incorporate full height aluminium framed tinted glass curtain wall with top hung window.
It fosters a mix of contemplative sculpture garden spaces and active outdoor health with wellness concept.
The Grand Lawn that occupies an estimated 11,571 sqft green minimises the impact of the surrounding buildings and creates a tranquil retreat within an urban environment.
- Potential for functions such as weddings, parties at the Grand lawn.
- Lawns for sitting on, for lounging and occasional game playing
Sculptures by renowned artists add a philosophical and enjoyable dimension to the ground within the residential development.
5 hand-crafted sculptures by David Harber and Romero Britto will be placed to enhance the aesthetic value to the condominium.
At Gramercy Park condominium, you can indulge in the many splendid facilities for your entertainment and enjoyment.
Wooded Trail unveil an unfolding experience winding between the trees. The trees are selected for their light coloured and beautiful bark patterns.
There is an inviting 50m Grand Pool, Fitness Studio, Fitness Terrace and Putting Green.
Whether you are an investor or for own stay, Gramercy Park is perfect prime residences to own for good return on your investment in the prime district 10.
Register your interest here or Call Us Now for Developer’s Special Discount promotion.
- Developer:Aston Properties Pte Ltd
- Development Type:Condominium
- Address:Grange Road
- Site Area:169,189 sqft (approximate)
- Total No of Units:174 units
- No of Car Park Lots:248 lots (4 electric, 20 luxury)
- No of Storey:24 storey
- No of Towers:02 Towers
- Expected TOP:Not later than 31 Mar 2017
- District: District 10
|Type||Size (sq ft)||# of Units|
|2-Bedroom + Study||1184 – 1292||42|
|3-Bedroom||1884 – 2207||84|
|4-Bedroom||2562 – 3122||44|
|Penthouse 5-Bedrm||5543 – 7287||04|
MRT Station & Expressways
- Stevens MRT station, EW9 (0.21km)
- PIE, CTE
- Anglo Chinese Pri School
- Nanyang Girl Primary School
- Raffles Girl Primary Schhol
- Anglo Chinese School (Barker Road)
- Singapore Chinese Girls’ School
- Chinese High Institution
- Chinese International School
- Hwa Chong Junior College
- National Junior College
- Delfi Orchard
- Velocity @ Novena Square
- Square 2
- Ion Orchard
- Takashimaya Shopping Centre
- United Square Shopping Mall
Why Buy Gramercy Park
- Located in Grange Road location in the Prime District 10
- Short stroll to Orchard Road
- Rare Freehold tenure
- Well established and trusted developer CDL
- Renowned architect NBBJ (one of the world’s top 10 most innovative architecture firms)
- Big land site of 170,000 sqft
- Outstanding landscape with grand lawn
- Near to Medical facilities like Novena Medical Hub, Mount Elizabeth, Gleneagle Hospital
- Rare 4 tennis courts
- Ample parking lots including 20 luxury parking lots
- Envious condominium facilities with concierge service, private lift and spacious layout
- Fitted with top brand and stylish interior fittings and appliances
- Gramercy Park offers good capital gain prospect.